There is an awful lot of bad poetry
bad painting, and bad photography
in the world. By all means add to it,
where that is the limit of the discipline
of the talent in your hand and in your eye.
I can testify to the thrill of taking photos
that on viewing them after, turned out less like
what I thought was in the viewfinder at the time.
There deleting the images was the obvious solution.
By all means put the bad art on your own walls,
if you are at ease with it, then let it be your style.
Put it online for free if you want to to, I have,
but please don't think it has any commercial life.
The market for AI 'paintings' already owns that market,
just like the commercial American AI songwriting,
replete with synthetic performance, AI 'painting' is a 'craft'
that is set to engulf and outrun it's once human counterpart.
No comments:
Post a Comment