The more I am led to youtube videos that report
on the latest battle Donold Trump has with the courts
the more I try to avoid them, less for the click bait
(which they are) and less and less because they are repeats
of repeats of the same narrative: hyper wealthy man,
incontinent on hos own wealth decided to by the presidency
because technically it is one thing that should not be up for sale.
More because of how much Trump's view of the law
reminds me of the IRA's view of M. Thatcher:
you and your government can make us fail many times
but we have to be on target only once for your government
to be radically forced to change tack, whilst in office.
That the bombs stopped and wiser quieter heads prevailed
was a tough gradual, slow, reform that I am glad of.
I see no such detant reducing Donald Trump's war on the law
or pursuit of infinite wealth at the expense of everyone around him.
No comments:
Post a Comment