........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Thursday 14 May 2020

Great Turn-Offs Of Our Time (17) -Covid 19 Special

The phrase 'as soon as possible'
is now so well embedded in the news
with regard to the many 'preventative'
measures to help stop the spread of the virus
whilst the science behind them remains obscure,
governments having decided it is too unsafe to share,
that I now turn the news off as soon as possible-
before the phrase is said for the umpteenth time,
the better to be more consistently misinformed
than my government would have me be if I listened.

Perhaps 'in the fullness of time' I may return
to listen more attentively to what my radio says to me,
but time always takes it's own time as far as I can see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment