........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Monday 18 May 2020

A Little Prime Reasoning

A friend always advises me
that when I 'go shopping', online
to find the books and the music
that I used to like to go to real shops for,
where getting to the building was half the pleasure,
then I should buy from the smaller suppliers
who advertise themselves on the online market
where the turnover is bigger than the money spent
in some of the poorer continents of the world.

This market place has it's Prime temptations
to persuade me to buying more, and more often,
as if life was not just about buying but being online.
But always I resist, I don't know how to want that much.

Why I am so so prim about Prime?
The company that sell it don't care
about the scammers who scare
Prime's more nervous customers
with bogus/cold phone calls
about 'updates' to their account
against which the best security
is not have any such account.





No comments:

Post a Comment