........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Thursday 14 September 2023

Who Wants To Live Forever (2)?

Quite aside from the way that pensions
that are paid indefinitely will surely
require continuous financial juggling
as old money loses it currency
and new money from new industries,
as exploitative as the old, fight each other,
my main
 reason for not wanting the forever life
is how
 much medication I would be on
-where how their side effects fight each other
and they would make me a medical battleground
in a world of depleted animal species
where billions of humans are too poor
to have any trustworthy medication at all.

Still, if I have to live in some eternal dystopia
then I will at least save everyone from having
to remember my birthday when I am dead.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment