........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Thursday 28 January 2016

Morality And Gloating

Speaking from a privileged position
often turns into gloating, and it happens
when the speaker is unaware
of both the depth of their privilege
and how this causes them to speak
with ignorance and condescension.

Since bile is part of human nature
I prefer the targets of my bitterness
to be out-of-scale human inventions,
like multi national corporations
whose open lack of soul
will corrupt individuals,
and smaller social structures
forced to be dependent on them,
along with as many government officials
as they need  to keep on-side,
to over-defend themselves well.

My belief in the individual
is what gives me the best chance
of being recieved by similar
-individuals who will believe in me.
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment