........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Wednesday 30 November 2022

Donald Trump Explained To Non-Americans

I couldn't quite tell whether it is me
or whether it is a mere side-effects
of the choice that youtube presents,
but I have succumbed to the vice
of watching American political news.

I think I know why I fell for it,
because what is presented works
as a self important soap opera,
where the more self important
a politician's comments seem
the more they suck the viewer in,
where the viewer senses the jeopardy
in the politician's public comments
will before before the politician does.

Does this explain the gravitational pull
of the black hole that is Donald Trump?

Other human black holes
full of empty noise are available,..

No comments:

Post a Comment