........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Sunday 5 September 2021

Sex And Travel

On my mantel piece
I used to have a notice
that read 'Sex is science fiction'.

I kept it there to remind myself
of the depth of my disappointment
with regard to sexual experience.

Since then I have recovered
from the memory of the dystopian
sexuality foisted upon me in my youth
where I could not see the wood for the trees
as men lay claim to the world around them
according to how big they believed their willies were
over the heads of others, who for being bound by taboo,
did not have the courage to gainsay the claim
held over them, in the pursuit of possession.

Very few men were as well endowed
as they said, which made them effective liars
as they made other people their property.

I should have taken my cues from Dr Who,
and the pseudo science of the T.A.R.D.I.S.
with regard the size of an item vs it's ability
to be a transport of delight, in several ways
willies were similar to the T.A.R.D.I.S.
Like the penis the T.A.R.D.I.S. feels bigger inside
to it's owner 
than it looks to others from without,
-both
 are spaces that their owners can
both literally and metaphorically lose themselves in,
-neither
 does what their owners say they want,
-both are improved by companionship
through a shared
 aptitude for finding monsters,
-finally both are improved for not being earthbound
or confined to one place.

Where they are both kind,
in spite of its limits placed on them
they both work best as a small sensitive objects
in an infinite and varied universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment