........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Saturday 21 August 2021

A Soft Answer Turneth Away Wrath

Recently I went into a shop
to get repairs a bit of kit
that electronic in nature,
feeling that it ought be
renewable for future use.

I showed it to the staff,
only to be told 'I am sorry
we cannot repair your item.
From the look of it, it is old.
Other customers have asked us
to refurbish similar aged items,
from the look of it we know
that we would be unable to give you
the customer experience we would like to.'.

It is rare to receive
such a gracious refusal,
I left with the goods
I brought for repair
returned my bag,
feel strangely honoured
and curious about how to get
such satisfying honour in future.      

No comments:

Post a Comment