........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Thursday 18 February 2021

Dreaming Of Heaven

Nobody knows what their afterlife will be like,
which is why many disbelieve that there is one.

They don't know what use to give
to what seems like idle speculation.

All the descriptions we have are just that
-descriptions which by their nature
cannot convey any depth of detail,
fit to teach us, what life after life is like.

In these Covid 19 times
when for safety's sake
many live alone whilst awake,
I have learn that it is safe
when meet people in my dreams
-such that I now I record them.

If what I record is unlike this life
then it might be like my afterlife,
which, as I describe my dreams
is my only way to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment