........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Wednesday 30 September 2020

Once More With Feeling?

Being male and liking male company
one of the phrases that makes me shudder
when it is oh-so casually uttered is
'A man is only as old as the woman feels.'.

It takes so much for granted
that it flabbergasts me.
I like other men socially,
partially as a curative for my 'being gay'
and my wanting to be less sexual.

To think of all those young women
groped by older men, with their history of flattery
and the trail of self deceit behind their masculinity
makes me want to see more young men's bottoms pinched,
so that when they are older they might remember
how it feels for women and refresh the feminism
of their very distant fore-bearers. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment