........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Friday 28 September 2018

My Latest Reading

is 'Dishonest to God; My Autobiography'
by Satan (Sisyphus Publishing Press).

There is no year on which it was published
and there is no copyright law on the text,
which rearranges what I have already read
each time I start afresh on a new section.

I have checked,
and yes,
the book does have an end.

But I have no idea when I might reach it.





P.s. The flyleaf tells me that there is a companion volume,
titled 'Unreliably Yours; How I Inspired History's Greatest Liars'
-by the same author, Satan, with some of is more fallen helpers.
No copy could be found when I searched for one. All extant copies
are presently used as guides by the departmental ministers
of every national government around the world, as part their quest
for eternal rule and the vanquishing of all opposition,
particularly from those they say they rule for but actually over-rule.


No comments:

Post a Comment