........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Where Do They Think From?

For many years I practiced being a secretive homosexual.
I know some who still practice
-though they do it more openly than did in my past.
What finally made me less active in my pursuit
was realising the lack of comensality of men
who would share their bodies and their bits,
but would withhold the gift of themselves.
All whilst imposing fantasies on others
-often with each partner unaware that mutual role play
was as far as as the exchange went.
But if they were asked instead to share a meal
and have a chat they would not give it the time,
and refuse for fear of how they felt divided
 and discomfort for this finally being revealed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment