........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Good Intentions

I am going to start a new transparently profitable
100% tax deductible charity that will seem attractive
for all to put their spare money into.
It will be a gift, turned curse,
a Teflon lined non-stick handcart to Hell
to anyone who seeks to draw from it later,
in their belief that the best help anyone can have
is to seek help from others to become more self sufficient.
Ultimately my assistance will help nobody, not even me,
but this will only be learned on it's receipt.
What I plan has been done before,
but still please give generously,
even when you have known a selfishness
better disguised as charity in the past.
Post Modern Capitalism will be nothing
without the short-termism of these sort of schemes.

No comments:

Post a Comment