........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Saturday 11 June 2022

Just When I Thought I Had Heard The Ultimate

The reality of how dictatorships
try to cheat reality has undone me again.

It seems that whenever President Putin
goes abroad, he has his own special WC,
less out some strange extreme of privacy
that has become an extreme of vanity,
and more because if any foreign powers
got his stools then they would analyse them
as the only guides for what they could not get,
by any other means, the state of his health.

I would not be surprised
that when Putin is in Russia
every stool was stored and analysed,
but the result kept as a secret,
from even the president,
who, like Stalin before him,
would punish his doctors
for not telling him
what he want to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment