........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Monday 9 November 2020

What The News Does Not Tell Us

For the last ten months
there has been one major subject
that has been classed as newsworthy;
the progress of the Covid 19 virus
through the world human population
with it's corollary; the change in the economy
when people have to keep their distance
from each other in order to be 'safe'.

But every time I hear the latest figures
of who has contracted the virus,
and who has died from it I do not pray
'I thank thee Lord I am not as other men'
but give thanks for the unmentioned number
of people who don't have the virus
and have gone about their business
with care and consideration for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment