........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Saturday 17 August 2019

'Dishonest To God'

Brief excerpts from Satan's autobiography....

'The management of the lesser angels
and the life of the first man and woman
were never meant to become
the soul destroying job they ended up being.....'

'It went wrong. I don't know how it happened,
through Adam and Eve pain, blame and guilt
made infinitely deep roots into the world.
I was credited with inventing death but I didn't.
I did what I should in my office as chief angel,
God was the one in actual power at the time.....'

'I am supposed to be everywhere at once;
particularly where there is something that humans
seek to excuse themselves from having done.
Humans talk of me as if I am the author of all scapegoating
but I am not, particularly when they stop listening
and accuse each other of events that could easily stop,
if they were to stop accusing each other of different deeds......  ' 

'I did not create the flesh
and did not create it's works
they created themselves
as accurate expressions
of human entropy.....   '

'I could go on but since not even God listens
and humans don't care, least of all do they care
about all the species of animals their greed makes extinct
I am going to stop and accept my being ignored.
Let them all stew in their own rotting juices..... '
  

No comments:

Post a Comment