........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Sunday 25 July 2021

How To Prove When Too Much Is Too Much

If I ruled the world (I obviously don't;
if I did I'd be far harsher on conditional statements).
one of the more important rules that I would make
would be that people had to redistribute their wealth
well before they died, such that well before their last 'Goodbye'
all they have in reserve is enough to pay for their parting ceremony.

I am sure that many poor societies have done this
in the past when poorer societies were more the norm.
The change it would make in more wealthy societies
would be to expose more efficiently how much is too much
when the matter is about how to live well with what we have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment