........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Thursday 22 March 2018

The Drugs Test

The attraction of drugs
is that they connect people
with their fantasies,
whether they be of Heaven
or the riches of the life of the flesh.

Mostly when I took drugs
cannabis, mushrooms,
the occasional acid trip,
wherever they took me
I rarely connected
though I enjoyed the ride.

My flights from reality to fantasy
were to be achieved by other means.

3 comments:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks THCClean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean the other ways of escaping into fantasy? Well there are the usual audio/visual entertainments which range from dytopian to utopian with much in between. But also I have natural take on surrealism with twists in language. It entertains me well enough, though I do like being plain in what I say.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete